Country Club Putting Green V2 – Perfect for large spaces, the Big Moss Country Club 610 or 612 Putting and Chipping Green has 3 regulation cups configured on the edges and a 3” reduced hole in the center for accuracy practice. While perfect for putting, chipping, and pitching this green is configured to have natural breaks when putting cross-grain, but when adding Break Snakes the possibilities are endless. A perfect fit for basements, patios, and decks.
Who it’s best for:
Golfers who want a more dynamic putting experience and have enough space to accommodate this size of putting green.
Country Club Putting Green V2 Features:
- Realistic short game feedback
- High-quality construction
- Versatility for year-round practice
- Built-in down grain True-Roll technology at a speed of 11 on the stimpmeter
- Completely portable
- Set up in minutes without tools
- Break Snakes allow you to create unlimited contours
Major Upgrades include:
- No more bunching or bubbling with the new wrinkle-free rubber backed surface. The slightly heavier mat now lays flat even over carpets.
- Practice dead flat putts with the upgraded higher density removable foundation.
- Experience hundreds of different terrain variations with new brake pads.
- New wrap-around stadium backstop will keep your ball on the mat
- New Upgraded Chipping Mat
- New Flag bases and Cup sleeves for all Regulation sized cups
- 6′ x 10′ – 4 cups
- 6′ x 12′ – 4 cups
Free Add-Ons offered at store:
- FREE Backstop with Velcro Attachment
- FREE 2 Limited Flight Chipping Balls
- FREE Chipping Mat
- FREE Break Snake
- FREE Safety flagstick
- Product Manual
Country Club a few key reasons:
- The Big Moss Country Club is a perfect balance of performance and durability. I actually own one myself and absolutely love it! I love putting to the center 3″ hole – this makes the hole out on the course look like a bucket! Rolls true, rolls fast, overall great value.
- The size is absolutely ideal. If you are looking to add a golf simulator and putting green to form the ideal man cave, this will complete your setup. You really can’t go wrong.