Flightscope Mevo Plus Launch Monitor is FlightScope’s new 3D doppler monitoring launch monitor that can be utilized indoors and outdoor to assist golfers to enhance their efficiency.
Flightscope Mevo Plus Launch Monitor
Launched in January of 2020 on the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando, the Mevo+ gives golfers with 15 information parameters and options golf simulation & gamification choices, in addition to a built-in digital camera for sensor alignment.
At simply 6.8″W x 4.6″H the Mevo+ it is likely one of the extra transportable launch displays in the marketplace and gives golfers with the whole club head and ball flight metrics.
Mevo+ connects to a private telephone or pill through iPhone and iPad apps permitting golfers to trace their real-time, built-in information.
In The Box:
- Mevo+ Launch Monitor
- USB Charging Cable
- 50 Metallic Stickers*
- Carrying Pouch
- Free App For Mobile Device
- Radar Doppler Tracking
- 5 Simulated Golf Courses (E6)
- 17 Practice Ranges & Darts Mini-Game
- Action Video Clips With Data Overlay
- 15 Accurate Performance Data Parameters
- Save, Upload, and Share Each Practice Station
- Rechargeable Battery – up to 2 Hours Continuous Use
Mevo+ Improves Your Game
- Measure your numbers – Real-time efficiency information.
- Evaluate your recreation – Save, add, and share follow periods.
- Visualize your enhancement – Action video clips captured by telephone with information overlay.
- Optimize your performance – Automatic video clipping and storage.
- Dimensions: 6.8″ x 4.6″ x 1.2″
- Weight: 1lb
- Color: White/Red
- Technology: Doppler Radar Tracking
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- Battery Life: Up to 2 hours on a full charge
- Positioning: Place approximately 7′-9′ behind the ball
- The Mevo+ can be used both indoors and outdoors (preferred).
- It will need to be positioned between 7′-9′ behind the ball and needs to see the ball travel at least 8′.
- For indoor use, this means that one will need to have at least 16′ of depth in order for the Mevo+ to function properly.
- Additionally when using indoors metallic dots will need to be placed on the golf balls in order for Mevo+ to obtain spin data.