Golf Shoe Nike Explorer 2 Men’s – The men’s NIKE explorer 2 golf shoe presents the light-weight consolation of phylon cushioning and the added stability of a strategically debossed higher. Its sturdy rubber outsole options an aggressive built-in traction system for grip on a wide range of surfaces.
Golf Shoe Nike Explorer 2 Men’s specs:
- Leather-based and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures roughly low-top from arch
- Debossed traces on the higher present added construction and a secure really feel
- Aggressive rubber outsole delivers green-friendly traction for a wide range of situations
- Water-repellent higher helps maintain you dry
- Full-length Phylon offers light-weight consolation and a secure really feel
- Pull tab on the tongue offers simple on and off
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 5.2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- Color: White/Black
I bought these Nike Golf shoes for my husband to interchange his worn out Nikes. He feels they’re very snug and match properly. They’re waterproof and good trying. He’s been carrying Nike golf sneakers for a few years. That is 4th pair. He recommends them to his buddies. He has arthritis in his knees so consolation is essential.
I personal fairly just a few pairs of golf shoes and couldn’t go on these for the value. I used to be a bit skeptical at first. The primary couple rounds in them they had been very snug and felt true to dimension.
Most snug golf sneakers ever. I have tried Addias, different Nike, Footjoy, and many others. Lastly discovered one thing that’s nice for my large ft. I put them on new out of the field and went out and performed 18 holes. Felt like your greatest pair of previous cozy tennis sneakers that you just hate to throw away. Might be getting extra pairs as wanted.
Nike golf shoes have hardly ever dissapointed me. For me I require that the only real be exhausting and reasonably stiff. A characteristic not provided in different model identify golf sneakers. I did not fairly get the color I needed however shut sufficient. I obtained a half dimension bigger as a result of golf sneakers are typically a bit of tight within the toe. Appears to be the norm these days.