Optishot GS13 Studio. The OptiShot Infrared Golf Simulator is mixed with one of the best portable golf studio in the marketplace to create the Optishot GS13 Studio. This wonderful studio installs with no instruments and options the superior HD affects display screen.
Optishot GS13 Studio
With OptiShot you may get your recreation at any time – rain or shine, day or night time. Why ought to nice golf simulators solely be accessible to the professionals? Our workforce of designers and engineers are leaders on the planet of golf analytics. Optishot comes pre-loaded with 15 customary programs.
By way of steady analysis and growth, the award-winning OptiShot2 has a swing and ball shot accuracy that is rather like enjoying actual golf. OptiShot2 has sixteen precisely-tuned, high-speed 48MHz infrared sensors supplying you with exact and instantaneous suggestions on each shot.
- TOOL FREE ASSEMBLY AND COMPLETELY PORTABLE
- OptiShot 2 Golf Simulator hardware and software package
- Includes 1080 HD Ultra Short Throw Projector
- Includes Projector Ramp (used to tilt your projector so the image reaches the floor)
- Includes Projector box that removes the need to hardwire a projector
- Includes Turf between mat and screen
- Includes Side panel extensions
- Includes Long HDMI
- Includes Long Surge Protector/Extension cord
- Includes HD Impact Screen7’6″(h)x13’4″‘(w)x4′(d)
- Includes Ulti Mat 2 Full Mat System (no cutout) 4’x13’4″x2″ (3 piece lock key mat system)
- Aluminum push-button frame system
- Fabric attaches to the aluminum frame with straps and d-rings and velcro
- The studio can be used to watch TV, Movies, and Gaming.
- The studio can be used outdoors as an outdoor movie theater or even to watch YouTube videos at Birthday Parties.
- Extended Canopy and light bar
- 13’6″(w)x16’6″(d)x9′(h) for limited image size
- 13’6″(w)x18’6″(d)x9′(h) for full image size
- Computer System is NOT included.
- The USA and Canada Only
Please notice that 9’ ceilings are a tenet. Some gamers could require taller ceilings for his or her swing. It’s the purchaser’s accountability to find out enough swing clearance for the room the simulator is put in.