Optoma Golf Simulator Projector – The Optoma is our winner for the most effective worth golf simulator projector. When in search of the most effective projector for your golf simulator, you need high lumens, the suitable throw ratio to suit your golf simulator setup, the suitable side ratio to suit your display screen, and excessive decision to offer you a crisp clear picture. This projector has all of it and we suggest this projector for our golf simulator packages!
Optoma Golf Simulator Projector Features:
- 3000 Lumens for a bright image – Lumens of 3000 will can help you see the picture in your golf simulator display screen even with some mild in your room. No extra hitting at midnight!
- 0.49:1 Throw Ratio – This falls into the short-throw category for projectors which is what we recommend for golf simulator setups. Mounting from a short distance away ensures you do not cast your own shadow on your screen.
- Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution – This is a very high resolution, leaving you with a home theater-quality crisp image for your golf simulator.
- HDMI Connectivity – Easily connect your projector to the device running your golf simulator software with HDMI cables.
- Amazing Colors – For vibrant, natural-looking images, Optoma projectors incorporate BrilliantColor™ multi-color processing technology.
- Auto Power Off – There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy, the “Auto Power Off” feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used.
- Integrated Speaker – Complete your golf simulator experience with the convenience of a powerful built-in speaker. Built-in speakers provide exceptional sound quality and are easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers.
- High Contrast – Add more depth to your image with a high contrast projector; with brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks, images come alive and text appears crisp and clear – ideal for business and education applications.
- MHL Connectivity – Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL; now you can view presentations and documents, stream videos, and share photos on the big screen.
- Long Lamp Life – Reduce the number of lamp changes with a lamp life of up to 6500 hours.
Great projector, fantastic price for the quality. I also purchased SkyTrak from Rain or Shine. Picture included.
Very pleased with the projector performance. The only issue we had was getting the mount arm tight enough to hold it in place.