Roshe Nike Golf Shoes Men’s – ICONIC DESIGN. LASTING COMFORT. Men’s Nike Roshe G Premium Golf Shoe contains a pressure-mapped outsole that gives traction in key zones. Impressed by a Nike icon, the mesh higher provides breathability and a contemporary look, whereas the tender, versatile, foam midsole cushions each step.
Roshe Nike Golf Shoes Men’s Specs:
- Foam sole
- Stress-mapped outsole supplies traction in key zones
- Iconic mesh higher delivers breathability and magnificence
- Injected midsole delivers tender, light-weight cushioning
- Elastic gusset on the tongue helps maintain out particles – Pull tabs on the heel and tongue provide simple on and off
- Cupsole-like design provides versatile, low-profile help and a steady really feel
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 5.2 x 10 inches
- Delivery Weight: four kilos
- Color: Black/White
This present was good. Actually went from a 25+ handicap to scratch as quickly as I put them on. I’m assuming that if I really tie them it can solely get higher as nicely.
Purchased these golf footwear for my husband and he completely loves them. He purchased one other pair in black as a result of he loves them a lot. They’re very snug. The sunshine coloured ones bought a little bit soiled throughout one in every of his golf outings and I made a decision to throw them into the washer (shoe strings connected) with some mild coloured towels on a brief wash and so they got here out clear and contemporary. I dried them within the solar and so they have been able to put on for the subsequent outing. Unsure what number of occasions I will wash them within the machine, however they survived the primary wash cycle OK. They nonetheless look nice! I’d tremendously advocate these footwear.
I’m a newbie golfer, I’m 6’3 195-200lbs. Matches me good, I’ve a narrower foot, and the width I’d say is on the slender facet (I’m dimension 12). So in case you’re an even bigger particular person or have ft that pronate (fall inward) then I’d counsel towards shopping for this shoe. Nice trying footwear, and have nice grip on the programs to date!