SkyTrak Golf Simulator and Launch Monitor is a realistic and real-time golf practice and play system. This light, portable launch monitor connects wirelessly to your iPad or PC and provides instant launch data and ball flight visual feedback upon hitting the ball.
SkyTrak Golf Simulator
With SkyTrak’s shot tracer technology you’re able to immediately see your ball flight on your device, and instantly receive feedback on the shot shape, angle, spin rate, distance, and other data points you can use to improve your game.
Awarded the Golf Digest award for best value golf simulator in 2017 & 2018, you can’t go wrong with the Skytrak golf simulator and launch monitor.
Included With Purchase:
- SkyTrak Launch Monitor
- SkyTrak App
- SkyTrak Basic Practice Range Software
- USB Cable
- SkyTrak User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Photometric Launch Monitor
- Commercial Grade Accuracy
- Compatible with iOS, Android, and PC. Reference SkyTrak System Requirements for full list
- Rechargeable Battery Provides up to 5 Hours Continuous Use
- Compact Size Measuring Only Height: 6.75”, Length: 5.75”, Width: 2.5” and Weighs Only 1.75 lbs
- Ball Speed
- Launch Angle
- Back Spin
- Side Spin
- Side Angle
- Carry/Total Distance
- Distance Offline
- Roll Distance
- Clubhead Speed
- Angle of Descent
SkyTrak Is Really Easy To Use
The SkyTrak launch monitor is an extremely user friendly, even for the most technically challenged. Setting it up is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Charge your SkyTrak before your first use using the Micro-USB charging cable that came in the package with your SkyTrak. The bottom LED will illuminate yellow to let you know the unit is charging. Once fully charged, the bottom LED will turn off.
- Download the SkyTrak iOS App onto your compatible device. For detailed instructions on where to download the app from, check out our SkyTrak Quick Setup Guide.
- Connect your device with the SkyTrak personal launch monitor.
SkyTrak Space Requirements
Generally speaking, as long as you have enough room to comfortably and safely swing a club, you have enough room to use a SkyTrak launch monitor. This is one of the main advantages of the SkyTrak over other simulator systems that require more space. We typically recommend space requirements of at least:
- 10′ Width
- 10′ Length
- 9′ Height (will vary depending on the height of user)
Just as expected – Enjoying the skytrak. Just as expected and helping me improve my game. (Kenneth L.)
Exceeded expectations – The SkyTrak monitor is pretty awesome. Way better than I expected it to be. Tons of data points and seems to be pretty accurate. If I hit a great one, it knows it. If I hit a worm burner, it knows. I’m looking forward to expanding the package and getting a sim to try out some courses. (Justin W.)