SkyTrak TGC GS13 Studio. The Skytrak Launch Monitor is mixed with the most effective portable golf studio available on the market to create the SkyTrak TGC GS13 Studio.
SkyTrak TGC GS13 Studio
SkyTrak is the primary reasonably priced follow, play and leisure simulator that gives life-like outcomes that examine precisely to your precise shot-making potential. After downloading the FREE App, SkyTrak connects simply and rapidly to suitable iPads, Androids, and PC’s through its built-in WiFi hotspot and you might be prepared to begin hitting photographs on the SkyTrak 3D Observe Vary anyplace at any time.
With TGC no extra losing interest with the programs given to you by the developer. With 4 clicks you may generate a singular course by no means seen earlier than that’s able to play.
- TOOL FREE ASSEMBLY AND COMPLETELY PORTABLE
- Includes SkyTrak Launch Monitor and GIP Package
- Includes The Golf Club Simulator Software with 150,000+ golf courses
- Includes 1080 HD Ultra Short Throw Projector
- Includes Projector Ramp (used to tilt your projector so the image reaches the floor)
- Includes Projector box that removes the need to hardwire a projector
- Includes Turf between mat and screen
- Includes Side panel extensions
- Includes Long HDMI
- Includes Long Surge Protector/Extension cord
- Includes HD Impact Screen7’6″(h)x13’4″‘(w)x4′(d)
- Includes Ulti Mat 2 Full Mat System (no cutout) 4’x13’4″x2″ (3 piece lock key mat system)
- Uses the Universal golf studio concept (you can easily switch between simulators by changing the center section of the mat)
- Aluminum push-button frame system
- Fabric attaches to the aluminum frame with straps and d-rings and velcro
- The studio can be used to watch TV, Movies, and Gaming.
- The studio can be used outdoors as an outdoor movie theater or even to watch YouTube videos at Birthday Parties.
- Extended Canopy and light bar
- 13’6″(w)x16’6″(d)x9′(h) for limited image size
- 13’6″(w)x18’6″(d)x9′(h) for full image size
- Computer System is NOT included.
- The USA and Canada Only
Please note that 9’ ceilings are a guideline. Some players may require taller ceilings for their swing. It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine adequate swing clearance for the room the simulator is installed in.