SkyTrak Training Package is perfect for golfers on a budget looking to improve any aspect of their game.
SkyTrak Training Package:
Featuring real time visual feedback and ball performance data outputted to your iPad or PC, your SkyTrak Training package is everything you need to work on your golf game in the comfort of your own home.
If you are looking for a simulator for entertainment purposes, be sure to check out our Entertainment Series Simulators
Included In The SkyTrak Training Package:
- SkyTrak Golf Personal Launch Monitor
- SkyTrak Play & Improve Plan
- SkyTrak Protective Case
- Choice of Golf Net
- Net Return Home Series V2 Net and Frame
- Net Return Pro Series V2 Net and Frame
- Side Barriers
- Net Return 6′ x 10′ Pro Turf
- Two Rubber Tee’s – 1.75″ and 2.25″
- Duffle Bag (For storing and transporting net)
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- SkyTrak User Manual & Quick Start Guide
SkyTrak Golf Launch Monitor
The SkyTrak is among the most accurate launch monitors available to everyday golfers. Head to head studies show SkyTrak is 98% as accurate as the Trackman, at a fraction the cost.
- Amazing Accuracy
- Ability To Provide Numerous Measurements Such As: Launch Angle, Back Spin, Carry Distance
- Great Game Improvement Tool
- Easy To Use. Review Our Quick Setup Guide
- Works With iOS, Android, and PC. Full list of compatible devices
- Voted 2017 & 2018 Best Value Golf Simulator by Golf Digest
SkyTrak Metal Protective Case
The SkyTrak Protective Metal Case is the official metal case authorized for use with SkyTrak, and is a great way to protect your investment.
- Laser cut from 13-gauge steel
- Offers protection from light drops, scratches and bumps
- Can plug SkyTrak into wall charger while in the case
- Easy access to the power button
- Ability to view the LEDs through the case
- Adjustable legs for leveling or raising SkyTrak
- Integrated alignment stick channel
Generally speaking, the SkyTrak Training Package is able to fit into most spaces.
We recommend a space with dimensions of:
- 10′ Width
- 10′ Length
- 8’6″ Height (will vary depending on height of user)
Make sure you can swing your club comfortably in your desired space, as you may need more than 8’6″ high ceilings if your swing requires it. You can always place your setup in a room or space that is larger than the minimum space requirements listed above.
SkyTrak Training Reviews:
Easy to use – Really easy to set up and use. I’m a numbers guy and I love having all the data that it gives.
Works great, always room for improvement – I can’t say I don’t like my Skytrak unit because I do. I just think that there is always room for improvement. Faster processor from shot to screen data would be great. I usually get about a 3-4 second delay. Its not all that horrible though, gives me time to set my ball back up for my next shot. But shorter would be better. Just putting that out there. Overall thought it works great.